Last updated: June 25, 2019.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Intended use of the Site
The Site, its features and its Content (as defined below) are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use or otherwise exploit the Site and/or any Content in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit). Your use of the Site and/or Content must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Content
WACE may make available via the Site Intellectual Property Content, including (but not limited to) information, comments, reviews and other texts, photos, pictures, graphics, logos and other images, films, movies, music and other audio files, software, applications or games (together referred to as “Content”). We, our affiliated entities and/or our licensors own all Content made available through the Site. Such Content is subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may not reproduce, modify, disseminate or otherwise exploit our Content in any way or form without our prior express approval.
In addition, you acknowledge that the Site itself is protected by copyright law. You may not frame or link to the Site without our prior written permission.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- Rules of Conduct
In using the Site, you agree to comply with the following “Rules of Conduct” as updated from time to time by us. WACE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting or directing WACE to disclose the identity of anyone that has engaged in any violation of the Rules of Conduct, including (but not limited to) anyone that has posted information or materials in violation of the Rules of Conduct, and WACE reserves the right to moderate (including removing) any such information or materials at any time from this Site. While we may monitor and moderate your Content submitted via the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the Content, nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any user-generated Content on the Site.
A. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, through or in connection with the Site:
– Any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, profane or infringing material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
– Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
– Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; and
– Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
B. In addition, you will not:
– Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
– Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
– Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliated entities’) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make;
– Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
– Access or use the Site through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets);
– Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
– Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent;
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
– Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
– Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
– Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
– Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content; or
– Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior written consent.
- No Warranty
WACE, our affiliates, our employees, and our suppliers provide the site and the services thereon “as is” without any warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. WACE further does not warrant that this site or any information, services or tools offered on this site will meet your requirements, will be accurate, complete or current, or will give accurate, complete or current results; that operation of the site, including tools or other services offered on the site, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or free from error or omission or free from viruses or other harmful components; or that any errors on the site will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WACE, our employees, or our suppliers be liable to you or anyone else for any damage or personal injury resulting from any use of the website. The limitation of liability referred to in this clause shall not apply if the liability for damage is caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of WACE. In the event WACE is liable for damage under mandatory law, WACE’s aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the website will in no event exceed one hundred euro (€100) per incident.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any manner in whole or in part out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to (1) your advertising, provision of or failure to pay for goods or services promoted on the Site; and (2) claims that any of your Submitted Information includes materials owned by third parties without authorization, was defamatory or harassing, or otherwise violated the rights of any third party.
- Information or Complaint
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
The Slovak courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms or use of the website.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the website.
© 2019 WACE